Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Sales Executive, you'll establish new relationships with prospective clients to achieve maximum revenue possible.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Sell products and services to inactive clients & potential prospects
- Develop new business through cold-calling, networking and driving your territory
- Follow up on leads generated by lead campaigns, tradeshows and inbound telephone and website leads
- Attain established goals set by self and direct manager
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Hunter mindset; Ability to make cold calls in order to drive sales is a must!
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent proven experience
- 1-3 years of New Business Sales experience
- Experience working with the government or government contracts or companies hiring, placing or staffing technology talent a plus
Base pay plus commissions of $72,000 - $140,400 at 100% achievement of targets. Actual offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.