Sales Enablement & Training Specialist at GHX
Reporting to the Director, Revenue Enablement, the Sales Enablement and Training Specialist is responsible for managing all revenue team trainings and new-hire onboarding. The SETS will have an expertise in developing and implementing effective sales training divided into three groups: Knowledge (product or messaging training), Skill (art of selling and virtual selling training) and Process (tools and sales process training). Healthcare industry and supply chain experience is preferred but not required.
This person will establish and maintain strong working relationships with product management, marketing, revenue operations and senior sales managers. The SETM will evaluate the effectiveness of all Sales learning and development efforts by maintaining an enablement dashboard to create transparency around rep skill, progress and milestones for both upboarding and onboarding. SETM will also be responsible for building training paths and courses in Showpad. Knowledge of Showpad or other LMS systems is required.
Role will be responsible for implementing and developing effective sales enablement trainings to support our high growth, SaaS organization. This is an incredible opportunity to join the newly-formed Revenue Enablement Department at a large organization. This role will be key in establishing the value of enablement and training with our organization.
- Create and manage the development and delivery of knowledge, skill, and process training and certification for the commercial GHX teams.
- Supports relevant administrative tasks related to scheduling, documentation of completed training and reporting
- Build and manage commercial training courses in Showpad
- Conduct a positive learning and development experience from new hire onboarding.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, HR and other business partners to meet company objectives
- Support Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships from an onboarding and cross functional training perspective
- Support offsite training events and continuing education training programs including National Sales Conference and regional training events
- Sets a positive tone and high standard for the sales team in terms of work style, culture, customer service, communication and business ethics. Support a continuous learning environment to support the GHX Sales Brand – how we show up and stand out to our prospects and customers.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter who is ambitious and excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of building the revenue enablement department
- You have a knack for organization and can manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You are comfortable creating content on topics such as preparing for a meeting, discovery, demo, objection handling, competitive positioning, sourcing/prospecting, cold calling, email tactics, and more.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.com
- Strong knowledge of LMS system, preferably Showpad
- Strong persuasion, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Strong work ethic and belief in the enablement vision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to quickly synthesize new technology and present it in a simple, meaningful manner.
- Ability to create effective participant and facilitator materials, to include manuals and visuals
- Project management skills, ability to track and follow-through on details and execute within tight timeframes
- Excellent meeting and classroom facilitation presentation ability
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of sales training, sales/field, marketing project/product management, or marketing communications experience.
- Knowledgeable of sales methodologies and consultative selling, preferably in a complex SaaS environment
- Healthcare, supply chain or e-payment technology industry exposure
- Straight-forward approach to leading projects and teams in fast-paced and complex sales environments
- Ability to present to and work with all levels of management
- Thought leader comfortable with driving improvement and change – enterprise focused
Estimated salary range for this position: $69,300 to $96,600
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.