Sales Enablement Specialist at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We’re excited to add a seasoned Sales Enablement professional to foster the growth of our sales team and bring our org to the next level! This add will work cross-functionally with our recruiting, sales, marketing, operations and product teams to craft a best-in-class sales training. We’re looking for a builder; someone who knows sales, and can teach, coach & develop our new hires and current AEs and AMs. We need your help to deliver a stellar onboarding, training and continued education program for our fastest growing team! Sound enticing? Read on!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Deliver a high-energy, enthralling virtual onboarding & training to new hires
- Develop, update & maintain core onboarding & training content
- Implement measures of tracking training success from AEs and AM, managers & HR
- Identify, research & present opportunities of improvement for continued education for entire org
- Conduct sales call & email quality assurance for new hires
- Support Sales Leadership in establishing and accelerating rep development
- Immerse into the sales org to best understand our sale, dynamic & people
- Create a welcoming, exciting environment integrating Hotel Engine’s DNA for all new hires
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years in a Sales Trainer role
- 1-2 years in a Sales role (tech sales is a plus!)
- An enthusiastic, dynamic & inclusive energy rooted in Hotel Engine’s DNA
- Ability to read a room & connect with an array of personalities in our remote environment
- Experience creating & adapting onboarding & training content
- An innate motivation to watch your trainees to complete training & hit the ground running
- Results-driven mentality using data to inform decisions to continually improve your training program
- Total compensation is between $100,000-$110,000K. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program