Sales Enablement Specialist
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The Sales Enablement Specialist is a new role on the Revenue Operations Team focused on implementing and administering new processes and technology for our Sales Organization.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at OnDeck, you will:
- Assist with the development and deployment of sales tools, processes and strategies
- Administrator, cross trained for troubleshooting all SE team owned Sales Tools
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement team to deliver end-user training and drive adoption on all new sales tools
- Analyze and report on strategic sales initiatives, project status, and ongoing overall progress
- Collaborate with peers and other functional teams to develop and deliver sales training curriculum (both virtual and in-person) and measure the effect on the business
- Build institutional knowledge by systematically capturing, documenting and disseminating lessons learned from prior implementations
- Work with leadership to develop continuing use cases for new technology solutions to sales challenges
- Create and recommend sales process improvements to further develop the Sales process
- Discover and document sales organization development needs
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Interested in learning - Especially more technical skills (vs. Marketing skills)
- Passionate about small business owners, customer experience
- Communicate complex concepts in a simple and straightforward manner
- Collaborative approach – this role will work closely with SE product owners and work directly with sales agents on day to day application of sales tools
- Attention to detail is important in this role
- Coachable, interested in learning, & okay with some manual processes
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Previous experience using email marketing tools
- Salesforce experience (or another major CRM)
- SQL (or interested in learning basic SQL)
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training. Community Involvement.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**