Sales Enablement Specialist at JumpCloud (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:44 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Sales Enablement team is looking for an agile, creative, and people-focused professional for a Sales Enablement Specialist position. We are looking for someone who is driven by a desire to help others grow, has a knack for solving problems, and thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. The Learning Specialist’s main goal will be to facilitate a best-in-class onboarding experience for new sales representatives joining the sales organization. In this role, you will use your instructional design, evaluation, and engaging facilitation skills to create and implement learning and development programs for our sales teams.
What you’ll be doing: As the learning specialist for the Sales Enablement team you will be responsible for building and maintaining a repeatable onboarding program for new hires joining the sales organization at JumpCloud.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the onboarding process has clear KPIs and results are communicated to the sales leadership team.
- Working closely with Sales Leadership to successfully onboard new sales representatives and build talent through career development.
- Leveraging the internal LMS system to build content, track results and report on individual rep performance.
- Coordinating with internal team leads to share best practices with new hires.
- Developing intensive onboarding for a variety of sales roles and levels.
- Coordinating with SMEs on content and curriculum.
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience managing new hire onboarding at relevant SaaS/Tech business.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (technical background or interest in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus).
- Knowledge of sales processes, sales training and methodologies.
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with new hires and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivation with an analytical and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfort working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience facilitating remote group sessions via Google Meet or Zoom.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience operating in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
- Experience working with identity and access management solutions
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $70,000 - 90,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description