Sales Enablement Manager - Avaya Partnership at RingCentral
Sales Enablement Manager - Avaya Partnership
Job Type: Full time
Department: Sales Operations & Strategy
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
The Sales Enablement Manager – Avaya Business unit is a functional position responsible for ensuring the Avaya Business Unit and team are equipped with the content, resources, tools, training, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate and sell RingCentral products and services. The Sales Enablement Manager – Avaya Business Unit plays a critical strategic role in establishing a new product, ACO, in the market. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of training methodologies, adult learning principles, passionate for connecting departments between the RingCentral and Avaya business. This person will be responsible for creating new content to outline the best people to engage in your sales process, process to follow & technology to leverage for the ACO business unit. This position reports into the Leader of Worldwide Field Sales Enablement.
- Collaborate between RingCentral and Avaya business leadership and managers to understand their needs for training and develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Manage the development of all learning content for sales training curriculum.
- Develop new hire onboarding for ACO sales executives
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments to build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Execute the development of education and training for Avaya Account Executives, working with product marketing, management, and other key subject matter experts to identify, develop and improve core training.
- Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales certification programs.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- 401K Offering
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization