About SonderMIndThe need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign mental and behavioral health through improved access, utilization and outcomes. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
SonderMind is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative to be responsible for all inbound partnership requests. You will be responsible for maintaining a rigorous cold-calling outreach schedule, and successfully converting cold-call and partnership inquiries into sales qualified leads. You will coordinate very closely with other teams in the company in order to develop a cross functional strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and partnership handoff. As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with a persuasive nature and is excited about the opportunity of joining fast-growing team.
- Within one week, understand SonderMind’s Partnership Landscape, begin prospecting efforts and list building.
- Within one month, become familiar with language for behavioral health in order to host productive prospecting calls; connect and communicate with all Account Executives and Community Liaisons for organized handoffs.
- Within two months, have 50 partnership calls scheduled for Community Liaisons
- After three months, schedule approximately 100 new partnership conversations per month with Account Executives and Community LIaisons.
- Confidence and professionalism
- Being able to wear many hats but staying organized
- Self Starter, enjoy the hunt of new leads
Nice to Have:
- Experience in medical sales
- Experience in healthcare/ behavioral health
- Experience with partnerships
How to Apply:
- To apply, please submit your application including your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role aligns with your experience and career goals.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location accessible with a 100% company-covered EcoPass and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (with health and indulgent options for whatever craving hits you)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.