Sales Development Representative (SDR)
PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
This position lives in the balance between high volume outbound prospecting and partner collaboration and enablement. You’ll collaborate with various internal teams along with partner sellers to gather account intelligence, curate resources, and activate strategic outbound awareness and engagement campaigns intended to introduce PlayerLync’s solution and open sales opportunities. Your primary measurement of success will be the number of account introductions generated for PlayerLync with measured KPIs that lead to this end goal.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business introduction meetings with strategic enterprise accounts.
Ensure all PlayerLync and participating partners are informed and enabled for successful introduction meetings.
Proactively engage with various sources of account intelligence, including partner sellers, to build target account profiles that inform our messaging and approach tactics for strategic target accounts.
Activate ABM campaigns and execute daily outbound engagement activities that create problem and solution awareness to strategic target accounts.
Coordinate and drive account mapping exercises with partner sellers and enable them with resources to successfully introduce PlayerLync.
Drive increased communication and collaboration with partner sellers who are less engaged with PlayerLync, helping to educate and enable them to position PlayerLync within their target accounts.
Coordinate account prioritization discussions with internal stakeholders, bringing account intelligence and identified resource needs to the table to inform leadership’s account prioritization decisions.
Uncover internal process and resource needs for effective business development and collaborate with internal marketing and sales resources to bridge gaps.
- At least 6 months of successful prospecting experience for a technical solution
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales with PlayerLync
- Outstanding relationship building skills and the ability to research and nurture contacts using a multi-channel approach
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve. You are not satisfied with 100% and are always looking for ways to meet the next challenge
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM system and HubSpot or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year College or University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding assigned targets
- Cold calling and prospecting experience required.
What You Can Expect
- Support in closing deals within our team selling environment with access to solutions engineers and the executive team
- A cutting-edge technology solution to sell with strong brand equity
- A competitive compensation (Base + commission and an equity stake in the company)
- Health Benefits, 401k options, and an unlimited PTO policy
- Free and discounted food at some of your favorite restaurants
- Other perks include: An annual Vail getaway for the whole team, Old Fashioned Friday’s and frequent team outings