All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
We are looking for a New Logo Hunter - Business Development Representative. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential prospects.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you qualify a sales opportunity. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential customers through cold calls and emails guiding them through the buyer journey
- Presenting our company to potential customers
- Identify potential customer needs and suggest appropriate products
- Build long-term trusting relationships with potential customers
- Set up meetings between (prospective) clients and Account Executives or Partner Account Executives
- Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with the industry, new products, and competitive posture
- Does not close the sale
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative with new logo expansion
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques for cold calls
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with Sales Tools: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Drift, SalesLoft/Outreach.io, Sales Enrichment Solutions: Crunchbase, TechTarget, G2Crowd, Seamless.ai
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $55,000-$75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description