Sales Account Manager - Remote Southeast US at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
The GHX Sales Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for selling complex supply chain software solutions into the healthcare community. The SAM determines the overall account planning and management of their customer base within specified net new and existing accounts to achieve a growth billings quota. Successful candidates will have an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry and the business challenges that customers in the healthcare community face. They will be able to identify and articulate the pain points of the customer and successfully demonstrate how GHX solutions will provide value to their organizations. Successful candidates will also be able to effectively and professionally navigate organizational dynamics and be able to influence executive and C-suite level decision makers.Ideal candidate resides in the Northeastern US. Key Responsibilities
- Establishes business plans by account and develops plans to achieve annual quota.
- Effectively presents the business case for GHX solutions that solve business problems while providing a relevant ROI. Qualifies and quantifies the impact of the customer maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitor's solutions vs. GHX.
- Develops and implements strategies for selling GHX solutions in the C-suite to ensure internal buy-in at the highest level.
- Validates prospects' needs through discovery process, and develops into ROI that solves business problems for clients.
- Refines messaging and sales tools needed to recruit customers.
- Conducts Strategic Business Reviews with customer base to expand usage of products or services, and to identify additional problems to be solved by GHX solutions.
- Proactively advances the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
- Stays abreast of healthcare industry market trends, macro- and microeconomic impacts to the healthcare supply chain, as well as competitive marketplace activities.
- Presents products in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
- Applies sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors.
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Builds pipeline through lead generation, prospecting, pipeline development, networking, targeting and qualification for new opportunities with existing and new assigned accounts to achieve quota.
- Prospects, accurately forecasts and assesses resource allocation and planning of new business deals within assigned accounts.
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Tracks and reports sales opportunities within Salesforce.com to accurately forecast deals.
- Thoroughly qualifies all leads and sales opportunities.
- Collaborates internally with Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and other internal GHX departments to drive overall customer value and satisfaction.
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points, to include enhancing expertise.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and closing skills with demonstrated success in building and sustaining customer relationships.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality interactions to drive business results for the customer and GHX.
- Ability to collaborate with internal GHX resources to effectively close the sale.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Understands, and has the ability to influence, a wide range of customer stakeholders.
- Understands business organizations and buying cycles.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed, monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software solutions sales or related experience.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can bring to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline, or a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Previous ERP sales and/or healthcare supply chain sales highly desired.
- Experience with various ERP systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and CRM applications.
- Ability to articulate and sell a complete solution vs. specific product features and functions.
Read Full Job Description