Representative, Senior Inside Sales at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Plays a fundamental role in achieving Ball’s ambitious customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth objectives.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate business development manager for further development and closure.
- Act as sales representative for various internally served accounts.
- as back up to business development to provide customer contact for art/engravings, specifications, new customer and sample orders.
- Participates with field sales in on site customer meetings to review various commercial issues and opportunities.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and provides support on customer demand and market intelligence to business development and sales management to improve forecast integrity and forecast accuracy.
- Works directly with customers on behalf of senior sales management in efforts to improve inventory management with emphasis on disposition and reduction of slow moving, obsolete and partial pallet inventory.
- Acts as liaison between plant based customer service and business development to settle unresolved customer order execution issues including ensuring accurate and timely handling of customer orders, inquiries, and concerns.
- Participates in departmental, business and company continuous process improvement and problem solving activities.
- Utilizes CRM tools to input and maintain accurate customer records to ensure seamless interaction by inside sales and business development with customers.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in account management, sales, or customer experience
- Prefer experience within packaging or CPG
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/. If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans