Regional Sales Manager at Freshworks
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
- Coach, mentor and train your Account Executives in your set Sales Region.
- Coordinate weekly 1:1 meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role.
- Assist team members on discover calls and demos and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts.
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts.
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Articulate Freshworks' value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape.
- Quickly learn and present Freshworks products in collaboration with Pre-Sales.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshworks Pre-Sales and Support teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying role in SaaS industry and at least 2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling into accounts with a 60-90+ day sales cycle and ACV of $100K-250K+
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Freshworks offers competitive salary, stock options, sales commission and benefits package.