Regional Sales Manager
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
- Coach, mentor and train your Account Executives in your set Sales Region.
- Coordinate weekly 1:1 meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role.
- Assist team members on discover calls and demos and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities at your assigned named accounts.
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at your named accounts.
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer service domain, and the potential of cloud as a game-changer in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Articulate Freshworks' value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape.
- Quickly learn and present Freshworks products in collaboration with Pre-Sales.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Freshworks Pre-Sales and Support teams
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying role in SaaS industry and at least 2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams and senior management
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling into accounts with a 60-90+ day sales cycle and ACV of $100K-250K+
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Freshworks offers competitive salary, stock options, sales commission and benefits package.