Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on customer experience management and QM. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize QM’s industry leading CXM solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating Quantum Metric’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
To be a successful Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you must have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers and solving their problems. You are driven and self-motivated, and have experience with customer experience technologies (CXM). Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Pre-sales technical support
- Developing product demonstrations and POCs
- Technical strategy in partnership with Account Executives
- Travel up to 20%
- As a start-up, when something needs done, you just do it. Help is always available, but you'll wear many hats. As an SE, you might write white papers, assist building the online help, author training guides, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of website frameworks, components and concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ, as this role is remote.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- History of working at start-ups is a plus.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Experience/understanding of native/hybrid mobile apps is a plus.
- Experience with other CXM vendors is a plus.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $100,000- 140,000 Depending on seniority, 30% variable compensation
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.