Pre-Sales Engineer - EMEA at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, December 9, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
JumpCloud is expanding our EMEA Sales Team to include a Pre-Sales Engineer. We are looking for a self-driven, UK-based team member as we continue to grow globally and support our international customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Assisting prospects with setup and configuration of free trials; provide technical Q&A to prospects as they progress through trial
- Support the EMEA Jumpcloud Sales team with product related questions and skill development
- Provide evaluation framework for prospects to follow in their POC
- Deliver Product demonstrations across many different channels and formats including 1:1 with qualified prospects (direct end-user customers or partners), ‘1-to-many’ as part of Jumpcloud webinars or events (bootcamps, meet-ups, roadshows, … )
- Collaborate with sales & partner teams in evaluating prospect readiness to enter a formal sales cycle
- Understand implementation best practices to advise on the quickest customer time to value
- Identify common technical issues and themes that could be addressed through product development, automation and/or self-serve
- Be a team-player. Actively collaborate with the rest of the EMEA team on everything related to sales & partner processes, marketing & demand generation programs, customer success (new programs & initiatives, best practices, improvements, etc);
We are looking for:
- A min. 3-5 years of experience as SE/IE for a B2B tech company from the Cloud or IAM/Security space ideally*
- Specific Technology skills / experience of :Strong knowledge of Cloud technology
- Familiar with Active Directory deployments
- Basic understanding of network architecture(s)Familiarity with broader identity landscape e.g. IAM, CIAM, PAM, IGA
- Understanding of SAML, OIDC/OAuth, LDAP, and other authentication standards
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of MFA solutions such as Google Authenticator/Titan, Yubico, and RSA
- Results-driven, comfortable working with a sales team on stretch goals Great presentation skills in both 1:1 and ‘1-to-many’ formats; with technical or business audience
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter, embrace the change, comfortable challenging the status quo, team player
- Proficient in English required, ideally another european language
- * Candidates with technical experience working for end-user customers or partners, who are passionate about IAM & Security technology, and willing to make a change will also be considered.
This role is fully remote in the United Kingdom. You must be located in and authorized to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this role.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description