Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Ready to join the most innovative Partner Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Partner Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
The Partner Success Manager supports RingCentral’s hyper-growth and market-leading technology position. She/he will play a key role as she/he will directly lead Master Agents .
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining positive relationships with external partners and internal partners to drive toward measurable goals. Through outstanding communication skills, she/he will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a solid understanding of utilizing systems and tools to build strong operational processes and efficiency for RingCentral’s strategic partners. Project management and account management are at the core of this role.
- Develop and expand C-level relationships with strategic partners to increase sales and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint.
- Build and drive business plans to identify and qualify mutually exciting sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of Master Agent sales teams.
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive lead generation with Master Agents.
- Analyze campaign analytics to determine programmatic success.
- Create programs and drive activities to grow attention and increase awareness with strategic partner teams.
- Document and capitalize on mindshare success through the use of social media.
- Create and lead launch plans.
- Provide day-to-day support for partners to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services.
- Answer questions via email and telephone.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission issues.
- Understand partner’s business and how RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs.
- Provide recommendations on marketing and enablement activities to align with company strategy and critical metric objectives.
- Recommend collateral needed to enhance partner development based on conversations with customers.
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partners to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for strategic partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and trainings.
- Ability to travel
- 5-7 years working with IT Distribution and strategic partners required
- Successful track record in growing strategic partner revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence executive level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Ability to articulate what we value at an executive level
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and proven experience
- Basic understanding of brand guidelines and brand management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.About RingCentral
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $78,000 and $116,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.