Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About the Role
As a Partner Solutions Engineer, you'll use your combined business and technical acumen to enable partners and help drive jointly-won business for partners and Sales. You will work closely with the partner sales and alliances managers to help support our key alliance and channel partnerships.
You'll become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects assisting them to get as much value out of our platform as possible, especially as it involves technically integrating QM with these partners. Partner SEs should be an ally to the partner team and partners in every situation, using both their technical and business skill sets to operate as efficiently as possible. You will ensure that customers’ and partners’ success remains paramount.
- Support the onboarding and enablement of Quantum Metric’s alliances and channel partners, including sales, technical, and services delivery enablement.
- Develop solutions and integrations enabling various customer use cases with partners.
- Support development of partner sales plays.
- Technical sales support to develop and close joint opportunities with partners including POCs, solution demos and partner delivery support.
- Drive thought leadership and evangelism activities working with the channel and marketing teams including blogs, whitepapers and solution documentation.
- Act as the primary SME on partner solutions for the Quantum Metric sellers.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of website frameworks, components and concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with cloud vendors, technology ISVs, system integrators and digital agencies in developing solutions and go-to-market initiatives.
- Passionate about partner sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ, as this role is largely remote.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- History of working at start-ups is a plus.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Experience/understanding of native/hybrid mobile apps is a plus.
- Experience with other CXM vendors is a plus.
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $100-140,000 base, 70/30 split commission
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.