Partner Operations Manager-National Partners at RingCentral
Title: Partner Operations Manager – National Partners
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Partner Operations Manager supports RingCentral's hyper-growth and market-leading technology position. This person will play a key role as he/she will directly support strategic RingCentral partners managed by our National Accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining strong relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders to drive toward measurable goals. Through superior communication skills, he/she will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a solid understanding of utilizing systems and tools to create strong operational processes and efficiency for RingCentral's strategic partners. Project management and account management are at the core of this role.
- Serve as the primary operational support and relationship builder with key back-office decision makers at strategic partners.
- Drive increased sales and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint.
- Collaborate with partners to deliver unique ad-hoc and recurring reporting that drives visibility into sales performance and lead generation activity.
- Create and drive operational plans with new and existing partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Streamline, improve and expand operational processes internally at RingCentral to support and exceed the expectations of partners.
- Develop best practices and train partners on sales process and escalation requests.
- Provide day-to-day support for partner operational teams to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral's services in collaboration with RingCentral's internal support teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Understand partner's business and deliver insights through data on where RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Provide recommendations on enablement activities to align with company strategy and KPI objectives.
- Recommend collateral and process enhancements needed to enhance partner experience based on conversations with partners.
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partners to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- 3-5 years working with strategic IT partners
- Experienced in developing and speaking to analytics and KPI reporting
- Proficient in using Salesforce and BI tools including Microsoft Power BI
- Strong Excel skills required
- Successful track record supporting strategic sales and operational initiatives
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence internal and external executive level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Must be able to articulate cross-functional sales process at an executive level
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Experienced in creating and speaking to analytical and KPI reporting
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer:
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.