Nvidia Business Development Manager
Located in Denver, the Business Development Representative will be dedicated to supporting Nvidia, inventor of the GPU.
What you will do doing:
● Developing, managing, and creating the relationship between the organization and suppliers, customers and/or vendors within their business group’s specific technologies by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at target companies. Assists with the development and execution of strategy and business development.
● Implementing business development initiatives.
● Providing market intelligence; evaluating, developing, and managing market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities.
● Ensure execution to sales growth plans. Drive results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities.
●This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What we are looking for:
●Ability to interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices.
● Complex problem solver; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions.
● Independent worker with guidance in only the most complex situations.
●Team Leader on projects and serves as best practice/quality resource.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.