Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team:
The JumpCloud Partner Team is dedicated to supporting MSPs and Resellers, providing resources to streamline their Directory-as-a-Service, both for themselves and their clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Present, promote, and sell the JumpCloud platform to prospective partners and customers
- Develop business plans and drive lead generation with partners
- Drive new revenue through on boarding and incubating new partners and expanding existing book of partners
- Provide day-to-day support for JumpCloud Partners to help them sell, implement and support JumpCloud offerings
- Conduct regular business reviews and planning meetings with top and emerging partners in assigned market segment
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (Support, Marketing, Product, etc.) to ensure an ideal and constantly improving partner experience
- Accelerate new partner account’s time to revenue by facilitating onboarding, training and overall enablement programs
- Prioritize current and potential partners engagement levels to foster growth among high priority partners
- Assist partners with quotes and proposals for JumpCloud services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and escalations
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows, seminars and Partner events
We’re looking for:
- Someone who has a high level of SaaS channel sales (MSP/VAR) acumen
- Someone who enjoys a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Someone who is customer obsessed, thinks about what their customers need in order to be successful with their clientele, and proactively takes the extra step to close every deal
- 3-5 years of SaaS channel sales (MSP/VAR) experience
- Salesforce & sales enablement software proficiency
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $130,000 to $160,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description