Duda’s platform inside our most strategic accounts in North America. You will be responsible for overall account health for the life of the account, from onboarding and training to retention, expansion and ongoing education. You will provide a trusted advisor relationship, ensuring all accounts are getting the maximum value from their relationship with Duda. You will truly own the success and health of these accounts.Must Haves
- 3 + years in a client facing responsibilities, ideally Account Management
- Experience working with remote teams and providing meaningful feedback throughout our organization
- Experience successfully managing complex projects and driving accounts to adoption
- Experience conveying technical and complex needs and translating between business and Technical units.
- Some travel (10% or less)
- Experience managing hands on customers, priority for those in the SaaS space
- Onboarding and training experience, specifically leading to increased early adoption
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Demonstrated success working with a variety of accounts, with differing business models, applying insights to create actionable recommendations across customer types.
- You will own the accounts you handle and be responsible for and measured by their health, growth and continued expansion opportunities
- Action-oriented, with strong level of influence, driving customers to prioritize their work with Duda and helping to grow their business.
- You have proven experience analyzing and using data to better understand your customers and drive behavior
- You are Self-motivated, team-oriented, and accountable, while focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Live in the product you support - it is important you understand deeply the way customers use our platform and you can educate/mentor/coach them to achieve what they need using our tools.
- Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly - be an effective escalation point for executive level contacts.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to build and grow relationships and trust with key stakeholders within our most strategic partners. A successful candidate for this role will be able to turn data into actionable intelligence and coach partners towards unlocking the full value of their relationships with Duda.
It is equally important to us to find the right person to fit into our company and culture. Successful “Dudes” have expertise in their area, but are always striving to learn and improve. It is imperative that you are open to new ideas at all levels and have the confidence to try new things. We want someone who is creative and who can adapt quickly in our fast-moving organization. But most importantly (especially in this position), you must share our passion to provide a product and experience that our customers value and that helps them achieve success.Who We Are
We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. We are also excited about our new growth opportunities, fueled by a recent $25 million fundraising round. For more information, see https://www.americaninno.com/colorado/colorado-startups/bay-areas-duda-lands-25m-plans-growth-in-colorado/.
Signing up for our 14-day free trial will give you a boost in the interview process!