- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy
- Achieve monthly quotas of closed business
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years outbound quota carrying SaaS sales experience
- CRM/ITSM experience highly preferred
- Experience selling into the Mid-Atlantic territory
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- BDR/SDR previous prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes' Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.