Mid-Market Account Executive at RingCentral
Account Executive, Mid-Market
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving "Mid/Major" market engagements as we swiftly evolve from being a pre-dominant SMB provider.
- You'll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders across the US and in Canada.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.