Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Let's face it. Most people hate the software they use at work. Business software is clunky, expensive, hard to set up and frustrating to use. If the software that you use in your personal life is so easy and intuitive to use, why can't business software be that way too? At Freshworks, we agree with you! We pride ourselves on building powerful, sophisticated software that's fun and easy to use. And makes it easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about growth and community. We are growing our leadership team and looking for a Manager for our Solution Engineering Organization in North America. If you are a leader who can put the team before yourself, we want to talk to you. If you are a great coach who can invest in their team's success and inspire them to achieve greatness, we want to talk to you. If you want the opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization early and let your experience and drive help shape that growth, then we definitely want to talk to you. Hit us up and let's chat.
What will your impact be?
As a leader in our Solution Engineering org, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our high performing, field based teams. Your day to day responsibilities will include hiring to plan, building a thoughtful GTM strategy for our expanding team, helping design cross-sell/up-sell playbooks, allocating resources to territories, evaluating performance on an ongoing basis, providing meaningful feedback to the team and growing the business. You will be a player coach and play a key role in developing the team and helping Solution Engineers on your team solve complex business problems for our prospective and existing customers.
You will partner with Sales Leaders and provide strategic insights into pipeline health, team performance and win rates. Partnering with our product managers is another key area of focus and you will be responsible for evangelizing product requirements on behalf of our customers.
- You have experience in CRM, Customer Service, ITSM or other related domains in a pre-sales leadership role.
- You can lead and inspire a team every day. You are not merely tracking dashboards and reporting on deals. You are rolling up your sleeves and working side by side with Solution Engineers on your team. You lead by example, not by authority.
- As an experienced leader you understand what it takes to run a dynamic team and build scalable and repeatable frameworks & programs.
- You are a technologist at heart and love playing a role in shaping product roadmap. You are the biggest champion that our customers have within Freshworks.
- You are a keen strategist who can build competitive playbooks and work closely with product marketing to evangelize these playbooks within our global SE org.
- You are a practitioner of what you preach and believe in the art of selling value, telling stories in demonstrations and painting a vision for the future.
- Finally, you are an experienced manager who values excellence over outcomes and knows how to nurture and build. You trust by default and use transparency to foster trust.
- Headquartered in San Mateo, California
- Global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers
- Ranked #10 on the Forbes Cloud 100
- Ranked #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists
- 3 years of Solution Engineering management experience in CRM/Customer Service/ITSM or related technologies.
- 7-10 years relevant/industry experience.
- Exceptional soft skills and ability to influence within the organization.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive meaningful outcomes.
- Work regularly with C level executives inside and outside the organization and be a credible source of insights.
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree is nice to have, but not required.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible PTO + paid time off, flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.