Manager, SMB Provider Sales - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
The SMB Provider Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of sales executives ensuring retention and growth of sales revenues through the recruitment, training, coaching and motivating of high performing sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to renew and upsell existing and net new accounts across the provider solution suite. This role is responsible for developing and implementing one-to-many selling and relationship management strategies and tactics to ensure volume and profit objectives are achieved.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide clear selling and one-to-many relationship management strategies in development of overall net new account, upsell, and assigned renewals territory plan for our SMB providers (< 125 beds) with sales executives.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, develop and manage the sales team which includes several Account Development Representatives.
- Cultivates team culture that defines and shares best-in-class sales processes and techniques including relationship building, negotiations and closing upsell and renewal deals.
- Hold team accountable to quota attainment through strong sales processes to recruit net new, upsell, and renew existing SMB provider accounts.
- Networks with Provider customers to drive utilization of solutions within SMB accounts.
- Partners with Product Management, Marketing, Solution Delivery, Legal, Sales Operations, Customer Success and other internal GHX departments to drive overall customer value and satisfaction with SMB provider accounts.
- Funnel management and progress against quota by ensuring pipeline is at a multiple revenue target level and forecasting accuracy is within an acceptable range as established by GHX guidelines.
- Maintain a fluent understanding of eHealthcare market trends, the healthcare supply chain, and competitive activities.
- Works cross functionally to evaluate and solve solution challenges required to meet the needs of SMB providers.
- Review and report sales activities within CRM tool.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quotas and execute renewals by managing a diverse team
- Strong leadership, strategic mind set, high-level business acumen, analytical and strong negotiation skills
- Able to coach on strategies to relationship sell using one-to-many techniques
- Hold team accountable for pipeline and territory management aligned to annual renewal plans and identified upsell opportunities
- Able to manage deal escalation to proper level of management
- Ability to coach behavior and deal based sales skills
- Managing to consultative sales methods and solution selling skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM applications
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or relevant area.
- Five years of sales experience, with at least two years of successfully selling complex software and/or services
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Experienced at negotiating contract renewals and upselling existing accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High energy and customer focused mentality
- Understanding of healthcare technology
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business, legal and technical leadership
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- Proven effectiveness working in a collaborative environment.
- Effective time and project management skills and ability to set and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel to sales and company meetings
- Direct people management and development experience, including hiring and performance management
- Previous experience selling to or managing SMB accounts
- Sales management by metrics
- Skilled in sales planning and managing quotas
- Experience with Salesforce.com and InsightSquared
- Healthcare systems, medical or software solutions sales
- Selling against the status quo
Read Full Job Description