Manager, Sales (Field) - Remote at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that is continually transforming and improving itself each and every day. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help insurance agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking an engaged, energetic, and highly-motivated leader to join our Field Sales Team. The Manager of Field Sales is responsible for proactively managing the Account Manager team within the broader Field Sales Team to with the dual purpose of leading their team in both growing revenue and retaining customers.
- Manage a team of 5 account managers that sell all Vertafore products and services into Vertafore field accounts, delivering profitable growth
- Develop and execute on Vertafore sales strategy, with a solid understanding of the marketplace and customer's strategic directions
- Develop strong relationships with key senior decision makers and influencers within the industry, including traveling onsite with account managers to meet with agency partners
- Alongside the Vice President of Field Sales, develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Manage a detailed and accurate sales process and forecast, and consistently meet with team to ensure movement and strategy towards achieving quota
- Build and lead a top performing sales team, ensuring the best possible talent at each level
- Successfully mastered the following skills: sales management, aggressive cold/warm calling, prospecting, product demonstration and closing
- At least 4 years of related software sales experience, with at least 1-2 years of management experience
- Proven success in professional sales, preferably in enterprise solutions selling within the Financial Services industry, which includes insurance
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes
- Experience with coaching and mentoring
- Ability to travel up to 50%