Inside Channel Manager
Inside Channel Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Sales
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We’re looking for experienced Inside Channel Managers that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting edge, technology-driven environment. This person will be responsible for working with existing channel partners and actively looking for opportunities to recruit and expand our channel by adding valuable new partnerships. Leverage your ability to train, mentor and develop partners in order to win business in a growing and exciting industry. You will work with a rapidly expanding channel business and create strong pipelines of new partnerships for RingCentral's continued success in the market.
You’ll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Fax, Mobile, and Office and will educate/sell existing partners and new partners our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware. Additionally, you will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to the Channel Partners.
Qualifications & Skills
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Inside Channel Manager is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Manage Partners in a designated territory to help them succeed in selling RingCentral to prospective customers
- Assist and train Partners to sell RingCentral via phone, email and/or RC Meetings
- Manage relationship of Partner and Subject Matter Expert to ensure success of sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Channel Support Team on Partner escalation requests
- Assist Partners with the schedule of implementations after closing a sale
- Provide Partners guidance in use of Partner Support
- On-board Partners by teaching the sales process and familiarizing them with all the success tools provided including the Partner Portal
- Maintain an updated pipeline by holding Partner pipeline calls and meetings
- Monitor and appropriately resolve partner escalations
- Drive Partner attendance to Partner Academy and other designated events
- Enable partners to Think Ring Central First
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- (15) Additional days PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Now, a little more about us….
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.