Head of Customer Success Operations at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
- Drives CS Enablement including but not limited to CSM playbooks, account assignments, client treatment model, and customer communication strategy.
- Leads all project management support and initiatives within CS and across the Global Sales and Marketing group.
- Directly accountable for leading all Customer Experience initiatives across Zayo, partnering with all work groups interacting with clients.
- Manages all reporting and analytics supporting the care and success teams equipping them with the intelligence needed to run their business.
- Support for any outsourcing functions such as reporting, forecasting, technology implementation, and adhoc requests.
- Budget management for all of CS.
- Anticipates business challenges and drives process improvement initiatives.
- Partnering with IT/Product prioritizing all projects and enhancements.
- Managing the strategic initiatives, while implementing new disruptive technology to continue transforming all aspects of the org.
- Intelligence gathering, market and competitive expertise to support the business today and drive future strategy.
- Initiates and Implements process improvement enhancements to present operational efficiency and digital transformation initiatives.
- 10+ years of leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in operations roles.
- Experience working in a customer success organization.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, program and project management, and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management and staff with experience working with and delivering results in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes within the business and willingness to be hands-on, with no reservation to roll-up sleeves and perform out of scope duties to get the job done.
- Exceptional ability to influence others through oral and written presentation. Able to persuade, motivate and compel support for key ideas and initiatives by delivering clear, well-structured messages.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms.
- Confident and articulate; produces clear, accurate, and logically structured documentation tailored to the audience.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced skills in G-suite applications, salesforce, and call center technology.
- Travel as needed
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
base pay range: $180,000 - 210,000/annually commensurate with experience
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.