We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits.The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC.
🚀 About The Role
As part of the Technology and Strategic Partnerships team, the Global Alliance Manager will play an important role in driving growth with Quantum Metric’s most strategic partner Google Cloud.
The Global Alliance Manager will work with the global partnership team at Google, establishing trust and credibility and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders including executive leadership, partner marketing, industry leads, product and solution engineering, and Google sales and partner management.
The Global Alliance Manager will be expected to execute with rigor and urgency – managing the many concurrent work streams that make up a strategic global alliance. This individual should be highly organized, persistent, and an excellent communicator.
This is a tactical position that will require exceptional organizational and program management skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain robust co-selling content (solution sheets, sales plays, industry playbooks, etc.) to support the PSM and selling teams at both Google and QM.
The Global Alliance Manager will be expected to both plan and manage partner activities involving many stakeholders (operations, marketing, enablement, sales, leadership, etc.), and also explore new opportunities for sales play, integration, and joint solution creation that will accelerate and supercharge our go-to-market motion with Google.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our Google partnership: managing weekly meetings and QBRs, escalating and solving issues, pioneering new go-to-market motions with Google and our PSM teams, identifying highest priority opportunities, and more.
- Build robust quarterly go-to-market plans and track these on a regular basis with the many stakeholders involved (field marketing, digital marketing, operations, pipeline mgmt, weekly meetings, partner QBRs, industry and solution initiatives, etc.).
- Build relationships with the Google Cloud teams specific to the following verticals: telco/media/entertainment/gaming, healthcare/life sciences, financial services, and retail/CPG/hospitality.
- Ensure enablement materials, blog posts, slide decks, webpages, internal pages, content repositories, and other strategic collateral are continually updated, refined, and created as necessary, in alignment with Google’s annual priorities.
- Partner with Marketing and Operations across both Quantum Metric and Google Cloud to run joint campaigns, demand generation and other awareness activities. Set and track key performance indicators.
- Ramp quickly through world class onboarding and invest time in education by completing online learning and certification courses and effectively using tools and systems that assist with program management and partner sales execution.
- At least 6 years of technology related sales or channel partnerships experience
- Program/project management experience.
- Experience selling cloud solutions, enterprise software, or analytical tools and a demonstrated track record of beating quota and target metrics.
- Experience working with and managing partnerships with large enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of quota and revenue achievements with global partnerships
- Eager to be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - a self-starter who exhibits passion, persistence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Exemplify the following traits - articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud products is a plus.
- Experience working in the digital experience analytics space or familiarity with Quantum Metric a plus.
- Compensation: $160,000-180,000 base, $60,000-70,000 bonus
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.