Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Solution Consulting is an integral part of the sales team. We partner with the sales executives by uncovering and understanding initiatives of the customer and communicate the best solution for success. We are best known for our diligent preparation and our ability to deliver above industry standard presentations while communicating the value of Vertafore's solutions. It is all about value and working on a team that strives to be the best they can be and exceed our customer's expectations with industry and product knowledge. The team works with new and existing customer's and supports the Inside, Field, and Strategic sales teams for the Agency business.
The role of Solution Consultant is comfortable with frequent travel that partners with our Field and Strategic sales teams to work with agencies across the country. The ideal candidate is an industry expert that exhibits excellent presentation skills and must be comfortable presenting competitive situations.
· Team Player, Role Model & Collaborator
· The Vertafore Solution Consulting model is a team approach. Team culture is our number one priority.
· A Solution Consultant is an integral supporting member of the sales team
· A Solution Consultant will work with multiple stakeholders to develop competitive positioning for our solutions.
· A Solution Consultant has a positive and ambitious attitude.
· Presentation Skills
· A Solution Consultant presents in all professional settings from executive to middle-management to end-user levels.
· When presenting, it is crucial that you can relate the value of the solution to specific audience priorities.
· Ability to deep dive into the solution for end-user day to day operations.
· A Solution Consultant has strong demo technique; delivering a clear and concise message.
· Creative Problem Solving and Strategic in their Approach to Winning Business
· To work as part of the sales-team to put together a meaningful and strategic presentation for prospects and customers.
· Ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and intuitively leverage resources in customer engagements.
· Great attention to detail and documentation.
· Product & Industry Expertise
· A Solution Consultant is responsible for product knowledge across the entire agency suite of solutions.
· Ability to ramp-up on products, value and releases quickly.
· To be a student of the industry in constant mode of learning
· To be a consultant to our customers and prospects on driving change with the use of technology.
· Cross-Departmental Collaboration
· Partner with Marketing, Product and Customer Success on regular basis.
· Voice and advocate of our customer base with the ability to communicate information gathered from the field.
· Insure proper handoff to post sales activity to insure a successful implementation
- It is the responsibility of the Solution Consultant to understand the needs of the agency and document the needs of the agency.
- To communicate and document agency needs through implementation and training for customer success.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 + years pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise software or related field
- Insurance experience preferred
- Experience with Vertafore products preferred
- Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
- Able to perform and present in high stress situations
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Up to 80% travel, all domestic