Vorto is the only AI-driven automated supply chain platform in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the B2B supply chain, essentially creating a B2B Amazon. Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic culture where you will grow your personal and career capabilities like never before!
About the Role
The role of the remote Field Sales Rep will be instrumental in maintaining 10x speed of growth while we enter new industries. We have a blog post on our website that explains our company culture. If our mission and culture aligns with your purpose and beliefs we would love to have you on our team to change the world.
We’re especially looking for Field Sales Reps with a strong grasp of sales principles that are excited to expand their responsibilities to sell our product and lead growth initiatives into new industries.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets!
- Regularly research and analyze the external environment to understand market dynamics, trends, customer needs and the competitive landscape.
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Manage the customer acquisition process from onboarding, to operations, to contract negotiation, to post sale project implementation.
- Strategize to win by developing monthly reports with strategy, KPIs and progress updates.
- 2-5 years of experience in freight sales, business development, or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of freight logistics industry
- Self starter with a hunter mentality
- Exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated success in growing client accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets and KPIs
- Ability to relate to and influence various levels of decision makers
- Ability to travel up to 70% or more within territory depending on business needs
- SaaS experience
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- Team happy hours
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.