Field Sales Executive (CMGA) - Remote at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do!
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents, carriers, and governments carriers grow business and remain compliant with regulatory requirements. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future in Denver even stronger.
We are seeking a highly motivated Field Sales Executives interested in outreach and prospecting to existing and potential Customers of Vertafore products and services. Field Sales Executives own a specific territory and/or a customer segment and are responsible for winning new business and increasing revenue within Vertafore's existing customer base.
Field Sales Executives are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share. They prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position Vertafore solutions. They also advise and educate Customers on how they can achieve key business goals through the use of our technologies. They are highly motivated, self-starters, are highly organized, and demonstrate fearless determination. They want to win and be a part of an established market-leader, knowing our products inside and out.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
The Job and Key Requirements:
- Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
- Work with a range of existing and prospective customer accounts to introduce Vertafore products and expand the Vertafore footprint within the organization
- Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the AE
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings completed, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Sell and win new logos and new business in a defined territory
- Service and respond to Customer requests and needs
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools