We are seeking highly motivated Account Executives interested in outreach and prospecting to existing and potential customers of Vertafore products and services. Account Executives own a specific territory and/or a customer segment and are responsible for winning new business and increasing revenue within Vertafore's existing customer base.
Account Executive are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share. AEs prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position Vertafore solutions. Engaging as true trusted advisors to educate customers and prospects on how they can achieve key business objectives through the use of our technology is an AE's primary goal. AE's are strategic, analytical, highly motivated, self-starters who are highly organized and demonstrate fearless determination.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Work with a range of existing and prospective customer accounts to introduce Vertafore products and expand the Vertafore footprint within the organization
· Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
· Work collectively and collaboratively with a team of like-minded sales professionals
· Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
· Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
· Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings completed, opportunities generated and closed won business
· Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
· Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore Value-Selling Strategy methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated understanding of the P&C insurance space, particularly with independent agents
· Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
· Ability to function as a true team player and perform in a fast-paced sales-oriented environment
· Confidence to creatively prospect and develop new sales leads
· Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
· Strong technical skills – Zoom, MS Office, CRM software
· Minimum of 4 years successful consultative sales experience B2B(2C) Cloud/SaaS sales in Insurtech, FinTech or Financial Services preferred
· Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
· Strong understanding of the P&C insurance industry
· Excellent demand generation and business development skills
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities, establish and deliver on meaning timelines to build and maintain customer confidence and close business
· BA or equivalent 4 year college degree
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Future travel required up to 50% of the time with a dedicated geographic territory
· Located and working from a remote location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.