As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you’ll hunt and close new sales opportunities at the enterprise level. You’ll learn the nuances of the deals we’ve won and lost within various verticals, and work closely with Marketing to target specific accounts, making your sales achievements predictable and repeatable. While you’ll be solely responsible for hitting your sales number each year, you’ll collaborate heavily with a core team of Sales Execs, Account Managers, and Business Development Reps. While you won’t be expected to manage anyone directly in this role, you’ll always be happy to collaborate and help teammates win deals.
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute sales outreach efforts (emails, calls, campaigns, etc.) to prospective customers.
- Conduct discovery/qualification, provide presentations, and perform software demos with prospective customers.
- Manage prospective customers in the sales funnel; ongoing collaboration with Pre-Sales Engineering to execute successful pilots of our software.
- Sales Pipeline management; Maintenance of opportunities and activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Drive our efforts to double revenues this year and next with a collaborative approach from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product.
We Might Be a Great Fit If You
- Understand the moving parts that need to come together to close complex enterprise-level software deals.
- Practice excellent discovery techniques and have a fully developed insight-selling & solution-based selling methodology.
- Realize products are just one of the elements that lead to a sale - Transactional selling just isn’t your jam.
- Bonus points if you have specific industry knowledge in an area that FORM currently does business within or is looking to expand into (e.g. CPG, Retail, Restaurants / QSR / Fast Casual, Facilities, Medical Devices, Hospitality, etc)
- Are disciplined when it comes to structuring your time - You know that a career in sales can live well outside of 8 to 5, and you’re a pro when it comes to prioritizing both professional and personal time.
- Have a proven ability to close six and seven-figure deals on a consistent basis; it’s not just something you’ve done once or twice.
- Have an extremely high level of business acumen - Regardless of the prospect, you’re able to put yourself in their shoes and help them understand the FORM business value.
- Have a history of setting big goals and strategically achieving them, both personally and professionally.
- Are a great speaker, but an even better listener - When prospects speak, they KNOW they are being heard.
- Are comfortable working in a growing & maturing sales organization that might not have all the structure and resources of a larger organization…this isn’t SalesForce.com (yet!)
- Have primarily sold into marketing, sales, and operations personas across Restaurants, Retail, and CPG organizations, but have no problem speaking to a technical audience when required.
- Are well-versed in, and appreciate the value of, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Are knowledgeable in multiple sales methodologies and can anticipate when various tactics will work better for different products or markets.
- Are an expert at your craft and continue to pursue educational opportunities to improve yourself.
- When we call your references, they won’t hesitate to confirm you are an absolute rainmaker!!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $90,000-$125,000 base depending on experience and qualifications + opportunity for variable commission.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description