Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for full life-cycle sales within a greenfield territory of enterprise accounts. In a fast evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and massive earnings. You will be expected to establish trust and credibility with a variety of stakeholders including Product, IT, Marketing and a variety of technology ecosystem partners. You will be expected to flawlessly execute our sales process, collaborate effectively with multiple functions (Sales Engineering, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Post-Sales, etc.) and help define our brand.
To be a successful member of the Sales team at Quantum Metric, you must have prior experience in a full-cycle software sales role, preferably in APM and/or CXM, and be passionate about working in a startup environment. You are self-motivated, organized and determined in building meaningful customer partnerships. Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- You have a track record of beating quota and are motivated by uncapped earning potential with generous accelerators and spiffs including President’s Club.
- Your prior experience helps you build credibility selling to LOB leaders (President, CDO, VP eCom, etc.), Product Management and CX Insights & Analytics leaders.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates courage and creativity in solving problems, building pipeline and closing sales.
- You are eager to be coached and share stories of success and failure with your peers to lift each other up.
- You exhibit passion, persistence and integrity in all that you do.
- You have the proven ability to generate new relationships with executives in Fortune 1000 companies.
- You apply an organized and systematic approach to your sales process, including research, meeting prep, in-between event selling, territory management and account planning.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of enterprise software and related technology, people and processes.
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork.
- You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ.
- Create, execute and continuously tune your business plan as the GM of your territory
- Beat quota consistently while learning and implementing our sales methodology, including effective use of tools and systems that assist with tracking leading indicators for your forecast
- Qualify and help solve customer pain points by educating key decision makers in your assigned territory about Quantum Metric’s unique value proposition, in partnership with our Sales Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with partners to create mutual action plans, generate pipeline and drive opportunities through closure to referencability
- Ramp quickly through world class onboarding and invest time in continuous education by completing online learning and certification courses
Perks, Benefits and Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $120,000-150,000 (OTE is double base, commissions are uncapped)
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf