Enterprise Relationship Manager at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for a sales professional, team player, and collaborative thought leader to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need an experienced, consultative Enterprise Relationship Manager to be a part of our Sales team to support our Large Accounts Account Executives (LAEs) in helping us grow accounts of existing Homebot customers.
If this opportunity gets you excited and energized - perfect. Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great addition to the team)
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office (we have a hybrid work model in place that allows employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week), or fully remote.
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 plus bonus/commission with accelerators for overachievement of quota (OTE: ~100K).
For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Enterprise Relationship Manager:
- Team player and collaborative thinker with proven problem-solving skills and experience
- Confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, gritty, and resourceful
- A positive, ‘get it done’ attitude
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Responsible for collaborating with Large Accounts Account Executives (LAEs) for growth and expansion of existing accounts
- Expand the breadth and depth of the positioning of the existing relationship in conjunction with the LAE
- Assisting and managing national accounts at the Loan Officer/Branch and Regional Level
- Develop and nurture Homebot advocates and champions
- Assist with growth and expansion as it relates to the loan officer and real estate agent partnerships / co-sponsorships within existing accounts
- Help cross-manage SDR resources for follow-up and conversion to meet expansion targets at Loan Officer level
- Assist Customer Success and Marketing in supporting level 2 adoption within regional and branch pods
- This role will report to the VP of Enterprise Sales and will be assigned to support 2-3 LAEs
- You will work closely with your assigned LAEs and collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to accelerate growth for our organization
- You will be part of our team of Large Accounts Account Executives on our growing Sales team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Business Development experience selling into the financial enterprise sector
- Experience with selling SaaS and/or contract-based subscription services
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders at the branch and divisional level of organizations
- Experience with expanding existing clients to maximize account penetration over time
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- Experience in selling directly to bank, credit unions and mortgage lenders
- Experience working in a start-up/fast paced environments
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#87!) and Best Midsize Places to Work (#41!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Medical (Aetna) / Dental (Sun Life) / Vision (VSP)
- Homebot covers 99% for the employee and 50% for dependents
- 401(k) match
- Homebot matches 100% on the first 3% and an additional 50% on the next 2% (Homebotter contributes 5% and receives 4% from Homebot!)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (4 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- 1 Week Sick/Mental Health time
- Quarterly Mental Health Days (1 day per quarter)
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Wine & Cheese Tasting, etc.
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Budget for Home Office Setup
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Relocation reimbursement for out-of-state moves to the Denver area
- Events like: Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks (vegan, gluten-free and food allergy safe options available)
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge, hard kombucha, wine tap
- Weekly catered lunches in-office on Thursdays
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Financial Wellness Program
- Free Employee Assistance Program & Mental Health Coaches
- Educational Assistance Program
- Annual Training Budget for Professional Development
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 100 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai