WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Enterprise Business Development Representative (E-BDR) to join our team at Duda. This position is key to filling the top of the funnel and assisting our growing Enterprise Sales Team in closing new Enterprise customers.
You will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through identifying new Enterprise customer opportunities. Your primary responsibilities include collaboration with our Enterprise Sales and Demand Generation teams, conducting market research to identify new potential customers and qualification of these opportunities through independent prospecting and relationship development.
This position reports to the Global Business Development Team Manager in our new and impressive Louisville, CO office. We are currently working remotely, but plan to return to the office in a hybrid 3:2 model when it is safe to do so.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work alongside Enterprise Sales Leaders to execute targeted outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Identify specific Enterprise business prospects that meet Duda’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) to approach and effectively communicate Duda’s specific value proposition for the customer’s business and get them to engage.
- Be the first point of contact for new Enterprise business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Build and develop relevant industry knowledge depending on focus verticals and ideal customer profiles.
- Research and identify prospective decision makers/leads, qualifying them using online research to document contact information in the CRM.
- Engage qualified leads through outbound communication (email, social & phone) to initiate conversation and schedule meetings for the sales team.
- Develop, test & document email narratives and prospective talk-tracks that provide predictable & consistent engagement from potential clients.
- Exercise A|B testing to determine prospective best practices regarding contact cadences, outreach subject lines and channels.
- Proficiently utilize Duda’s world class sales tech stack (ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Chorus and Salesforce.com) and industry best guidelines to maintain a clean and up-to-date book of record.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 18 months of previous inbound or outbound Enterprise experience with ACV targets of $100,000 or more
- Experience selling into SaaS and technical ICPs a must
- Proven track record of developing millions of dollars of pipeline, meeting and exceeding quotas with large and complex customers
- A drive for hunting, winning and providing value to target accounts.
- People person, able to build and nurture relationships through appropriate follow up and relationship management.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for working in an effective and self-guided manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce.com experience a must, SalesLoft and ZoomInfo (or equivalents) experience a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with BANT, MEDDIC, SPICED or similar sales qualification frameworks
- Understanding of generating pipeline through outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aid in engagement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with great colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is a total compensation (including base and variable) of $85,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.