Enterprise Account Executive at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive new business in the enterprise segment through your prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing abilities. You will be part of an elite, professional, and growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
- As part of the Enterprise sales team, you will engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue and close new business within Checkr’s Enterprise Segment (1k-10k employees) in highly targeted industries.
- You will apply best practices in targeted, account-based selling to break into new strategic accounts, handle inbound leads that come through our Demand Generation and SDR teams, and do outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new vertical markets
- You will coordinate, communicate, and partner with functional business partners (Solutions, Customer Success, Sales Development, Legal, and Finance)
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
What you bring:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in a hunting role
- 2+ years of experience selling at an executive level to the Fortune 1000
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- HR technology experience strongly preferred
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are smart, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered meals and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.