Enterprise Account Director - Remote at Vertafore
We are currently seeking an engaged, energetic and highly motivated Account Director to join our Enterprise Accounts team. The Account Director is responsible for retaining and further developing existing customer relationships through maintaining and selling Vertafore products and services into Vertafore's largest agency accounts.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Expand Vertafore footprint by selling Vertafore products and services into Vertafore's largest, existing Strategic customers
· Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
· Establish collaborative relationship and present complex, solution-selling techniques to c-level executives
· Make recommendations to c-level customer executives that align business needs to technology solutions and services
· Expeditiously and effectively resolve customer concerns and strategic objectives
· Engage with Vertafore senior leadership and internal teams to recommend solutions and innovative ideas to better serve and align with the Enterprise customer
· Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly activity targets tied to sales, revenue expansion, and revenue retention
· Development and execution of Enterprise Account Plans and Pursuits
· Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Ensure value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
· 10 years of related software sales and account management experience preferred
· Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong, meaningful c-level client relationships
· Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development, Opportunity creation and activity tracking
· Experience within a multi-dimensional operating environment is essential (i.e., not a mono-line, single market environment).
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 75% of the time.
· Located and working remotely.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.