Director, Strategic Alliances at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a self-motivated, self-directed leader who can source and manage strategic ISV partnerships. This person must be able to create and articulate joint value propositions with partners, drive internal cross functional teams to launch joint go to market programs, educate partner field sales, and execute field events to drive opportunities and incremental revenue. This person must be able to effectively communicate RingCentral’s strategies, solutions, and product roadmaps to customers and partners, while deeply understanding their solution requirements and greater issues in unified communications and collaboration.
- You will be responsible for developing markets with RingCentral’s platform integrations.
- Understand customer and market requirements deeply and drive solutions to key problems in segments we are targeting
- Collaborate tightly with sales, marketing, and the customer engagement teams to close business with key customers
- Make an unambiguous impact into the growth of our sales of partner integrated solutions
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years in SaaS
- Minimum of 5+ years in successful business development, product marketing, and/or partner marketing
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a fast-paced, pressure-filled, rewarding environment
- Strong knowledge of the unified communications and collaboration industry's worldwide ecosystem, workflows and solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills and be self-driven to work with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters preferred
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.