At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
AdAction is seeking a highly motivated Director of Revenue Operations to drive cross-functional collaboration in order to close gaps in our client experience and maximize revenue for the business. This role will focus on strategy, tools, enablement, and insights that drive the organization forward, while providing the best possible experience to our current and future client base. The successful candidate will inform and analyze the sales pipeline, assist with forecasting, headcount capacity planning, dashboards and reports, platform integrations, and more. You will be charged with implementing, managing, and overseeing systems, automation, and reporting for our Demand and Media Teams, while simultaneously informing our strategies and processes to maximize returns for the organization.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, this is a new and highly dynamic, cross-functional role that demands analytical aptitude as well as intellectual curiosity to connect with business stakeholders and contextualize overlapping business challenges and then execute against them. The ideal candidate must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and possess a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and solve problems.
- Lead, influence, and champion best processes and behaviors to reinforce accountability for smooth end-to-end process execution in all revenue generating areas.
- Establish a Revenue Operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy and operational models to deliver exceptional and consistent service levels to the organization to grow revenue.
- Analyze data to identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers and convert those insights into actionable processes and tactics.
- Oversee an existing team of Operations and Business Intelligence professionals.
- Design workflows and oversee implementation of systems and tools taking into account the full sales and marketing funnel.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Sales, Media, Marketing, Account Management, Ad Operations, BI and Finance teams to drive innovation and actionable recommendations in all aspects of optimizing revenue performance.
- Critically evaluate our current processes and tools, overhauling these to drive efficiencies and improve team performance.
- Own models for productivity and team planning, surfacing recommendations to leadership.
- Drive education on and documentation of processes, operational updates, and best practices to help build increased productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- Design and implement reporting based on a clean data foundation, that includes KPIs, pipeline management, Salesforce, dashboards, and more for our Demand and Media teams.
- Ensure proper and complete integration of Salesforce with other Company support systems to streamline, automate, and ensure the integrity of data and reporting throughout the company.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, and/or Sales Operations, with a proven history of driving multiple complex projects at the same time to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 5+ years SFDC Administration Experience (SF certification preferred)
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/ drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Proven experience influencing Sales Teams to exceed targets and improve sales.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement processes, procedures, and policies.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets/Tableau abilities (e.g., data analysis and visualization)
- Experience with Outreach.io or similar platform (or demonstrated ability to learn similar tools)
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Empathy for internal stakeholders' pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete requirements.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the drive to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently toward collective goals.
- Strong project coordination and organization skills.