Director of Account Management at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As the Director of Account Management at FORM.com, you will lead, coach, and empower a team of Account Managers who support our key customers. You will continuously monitor your team’s performance and customer health as the resident portfolio expert. As the voice of the team, you’ll work closely with FORM’s leadership teams to regularly inform the progress and growth within these accounts. You will use your previous sales management expertise to help your team build world-class relationships and help mentor and shape the next leaders of the organization. Most importantly, you will be the subject matter expert for your team, helping them grow professionally and find long-term success within the role.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Lead team in pursuing new opportunities within the existing account base by finding and winning new opportunities with industry-leading brands
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with critical decision-makers and influencers across departments internally and within existing target accounts
- Provide guidance and assistance to negotiate and close opportunities, ensuring the company’s goals, renewal goals, and individual quotas are all achieved
- Provide strategic account management mentoring, ensuring products/solutions support short and long-term customer business objectives
- Develop and execute account and market strategies
- Author, implement and refine playbooks to implement and leverage a best practices sales methodology
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver a world-class experience to our customers
- Maintain and evaluate trends and performance in Salesforce
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of management experience leading a sales team focusing on retention and growth of recurring (SaaS) revenue
- You’re able to document a track record of top achievement (preferably in a high growth company)
- You’ve been in your team’s shoes before, directly managing a base of strategic enterprise customers
- You’re customer-centric - you have no trouble being the point of contact for customer escalations and can help manage the expectations of customers on your team’s behalf
- You’re a clear communicator - your team always knows what success looks like
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior management, serving not only as the voice of your team but as the voice of their customer portfolio
- You believe a critical measure of your success as a manager, is your ability to retain and contribute to the professional growth of your team
- You’re an empathetic listener; coaching is your forte
- You’re a quick study and can incorporate industry/vertical-specific jargon in your communication with customers
- You have a willingness to travel 20% or more as needed
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description