Customer Success Operations Specialist at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Seeking a team player who strives to support and help drive success within an organization. The Customer Success Operations Specialist will be responsible for helping onboard new CSMs and working closely with Customer Success to drive process improvement. The role supports strategic projects for the organization, as well as our regular Board and Executive reporting. The Customer Success Operations Specialist will also manage the Customer Health model, working with leadership to evolve the program to maintain best practices. This position maintains Vertafore's Gainsight instance, the tool used to run the program. This requires systems management along with process building and patience. This position also manages Vertafore's customer surveying program. Additionally, excellent verbal communication and a passion or interest in revenue operations, technology, and process development/support are required to perform the role.
The individual we are looking for has the complete package – always striving to serve, self-starter that loves to run projects, results oriented, full of integrity and possess strong attention to detail.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Create and maintain reports for Customer Success. Large scope of reporting responsibilities, from daily reports and dashboards up to board level slide decks.
· Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities, create and present solutions.
· Maintain Gainsight application for the Customer Success org
· Manage Vertafore's customer survey program
· Own special projects to help drive business outcomes for Customer Success team
· Maintain Customer Success' metrics program
· Assist in onboarding of new CSM team members through ensure they have proper access to systems
· Support administration of CSM processes and policies
· Support CSMs by making process improvement recommendations and partnering with other departments to effect change
· Provide continued training/learning opportunities for CSM team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to build trusted advisor relationships with CSMs
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
· High integrity work ethic and follow through
· Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
· Experience with Gainsight preferred but not required
· Associates degree or higher
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
* Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open January 2022.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.