Customer Development Manager III - ePay at GHX
The Customer Development Manager III is the primary point of contact for ePay customer relationships for assigned account base. The CDM III will develop and manage customer relationships to achieve growth, profitability, and retention goals.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical account plans for medium to large dedicated and territory accounts in alignment with established portfolio and business strategy to increase customers’ product utilization, implement best practices, and achieve portfolio growth and retention targets
- Proactively utilize customer and ePay information to demonstrate customer-specific differentiated value
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive overall customer satisfaction and a consistent customer experience focused on growth and retention
- Support onboarding efforts for new suppliers in the network
- Act as voice of customer providing feedback for continuous improvement within the ePay organization
- Assess portfolio risk and ensure referenceable customers within assigned base
- Support ePay sales and implementation teams as necessary
- Facilitate and manage required customer touchpoints and business reviews including open issues, scorecards, and benchmarking
- Obtain and utilize provider or supplier spend information to develop and execute growth strategies
- Specific to Supplier Customer Development Manager: Ensure and communicate performance to contract compliance, which includes performing monthly or quarterly analysis for spend volumes as well as LIBOR analysis
- Prepare business review reporting and metrics and present to customer, document action items, maintain meeting minutes, and complete follow-up items
- Monitor and maintain KPIs specific for customer account management model, work with customer to address and resolve outlier issues
- Identify, resolve, and escalate customer issues
- Identify customer training needs or gaps and provide appropriate resources
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with solid work ethic
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships
- Analytical, detail-oriented with demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of time, as necessary
- Demonstrated financial acumen and fluency in finance and accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success Manager or similar Account Development role, including:
- Direct engagement with director, VP, or executive level decision-makers in small to medium sized organizations
- Revenue growth and retention responsibility of $1M or more
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree (e.g., MA, MBA)
- Experience working directly or indirectly in healthcare finance or payments industry
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Estimated salary range: $85,000 - $100,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 600 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.