We are looking for high-energy, driven professional with a vast degree of IT business expertise, strong technical ability and a natural sales instinct to join our SaaS Team as an Continuity Solutions Sales Consultant. In this position you will be managing the Cloud Continuity sales activities with our partner base. Your goal is to drive and exceed monthly sales goals while keeping your pipeline full and growing the number of active partners consuming continuity with your world class consulting expertise.
*Note* This hire will be targeted to start September, 2020
- Monitor teams business opportunities and provide support on technologies of their focus
- Engage with Channel Account Manager on key accounts and strategic deals
- Speak to and present Continuity options provided at Pax8
- Share Knowledge based development information on: continuity services
- Partner with Pro Services and PSE Leadership during weekly meetings
- Management of overall Continuity Sales Pipeline
- Sales Forecasting- Thirty- and Sixty-Day projections
- Participation in Organizational planning and staffing
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- SalesForce Dashboard accuracy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in a sales executive role or equivalent, preferably in a
- B2B environment.
- 1-3 years of Continuity SaaS (Software as a Service) experience
- Experience selling solutions such as Acronis, Axcient, Datto, Carbonite, Infrascale, Storage Craft, Veeam, Veritas, etc. strongly preferred
- Leadership experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales.
- Track record of over-achieving above quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Sales Force.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent or relevant technology sales background preferred.
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description