Consultant - Contract to FTE (Remote) at Vendavo
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
As a Consultant, you will belong to a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. Your duties and responsibilities will span technology design, stakeholder management, pricing strategy, delivery quality, process reengineering, and ad hoc analytics. You will build your own and the team’s technical and business acumen while driving substantial financial benefits to our client's bottom line.Qualifications
- A robust analytical skill set, with an exceptional eye for accuracy.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant highly preferred.
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc).
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in any/all of the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, R/Python, and Agile.
- Bachelors + 6 years of relevant experience. Ability to travel up to 60%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.