Commercial On-Premise National Account Manager - Cups at Ball Aerospace (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
The Business Development Manager for On-Premise will drives sales through new and converting customers. The position will focus on the helping to build the foodservice distribution customer base and development of specific customers designated by the Director of Business Development. The manager will be responsible for building customer relationship, securing new business, and leading distributor and broker trainings.
What will you be responsible for?
- Conduct Sales Trainings and new product introductions for distributor and broker reps to develop new business with strategic operator accounts
- Drive On-Premise sales through new sales and customer conversions
- Execute sales strategy within specific customers groups
- Support Sales Directors with sales initiatives
- Identify sales targets and opportunities: monitoring and execution of product roll outs
- Mobilize new demand directly with On-Premise customers
- Manage pipeline and forecasting with the direction of the Director of On-Premise
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in Food Service Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, required.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Internal and External Communication, (Verbal and Written)
- Forecasting Acumen
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and develop relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize well
- Influence without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Centric Focus
- Manages Complexity
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaborative/Team Oriented
- Self-Starter, Proactive Mindset
- Sales Planning
- On Premise/Food Service Distribution Knowledge
- Food Service Sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word,
- Category Management
- Sales Planning/Operations
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $98,500 - 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans