Cloud Solutions Advisor
Your Job: Be a Cloud Wingman to our partners. Recruit Pax8 Partners and Help Them Sell Cloud Services.
The Cloud Solutions Advisor (CSA) position (Pax8's Technical Sales Representative title) requires a candidate with strong sales experience in the IT space. You'll support Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, provide demo presentations, qualify prospects, close sales and place orders.
We love our partners, and our partners love us. We help them build revenue and succeed with cloud services. A typical day involves speaking with customers and partners to identify needs for Pax8 Cloud Services.
The position includes a base salary and ramp period as you get up to speed. Typical on-plan, starting compensation is $60k-$90k annually. Highly successful sales team members earn significantly more.
The Perfect Candidate
- Thrives in an energetic, competitive atmosphere
- A team player that is accountable for results
- Ability to consistently achieve revenue targets
- Experience handling cold calling to close
Grow and Succeed Pax8 is fully committed to the success of our Sales Team. Sales and Marketing work closely to generate leads, managed workflows and provide the training necessary to help our CSAs succeed.
- Take ownership and manage your sales cycle, identify prospects and close new business with the primary goal of driving revenue and increasing Pax8 market share.
- Acquire and/or demonstrate a solid understanding of business technology products and services for categories such as Security, Data Management, Collaboration, Hosted
- Commmunications, Mobility, Business Productivity, and Infrastructure.
- Utilize the Pax8 sales methodology with the ability to manage a 30/60/90 day sales funnel.
- Build relationships with partner sales teams to strategize new sales opportunities.
- Identify and understand the customer's business objectives and position yourself as a cloud technology expert providing business solutions to resolve the prospect's pain points.
- Provide support to other CSAs to qualify, quote and close Cloud Service deals.
- Assist in training other CSAs on Cloud Services.
This position is located in our office in the Denver Tech Center.