Channel Sales Specialist
Title: Channel Sales Specialist/ Account Executive– SMB
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is a public company with worldwide operations that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a highly motivated, successful, disciplined and results-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment and must evidence success in high value and complex bids within the Unified Communications market segment.
The Channel Sales Specialist (CSS) is a highly active and energetic, collaborative role, where the representative acts as a liaison between RingCentral, Customer & Partner focusing on closing small to medium sized business deals (companies less than 50 employees).
Overall goal of this role is to work with and support partners, who bring warm opportunities to the table, to sell their customers/clients a true unified communication platform.
Our preferred candidate will have a successful sales background in the UCaaS market-preferably with a similar business model and focus-as well as a proven track record of phone-based sales in the named customer segment.
The most critical qualification is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
The CSS representative must have a diverse skillset and must be able to work in a multitude of fashions from:
- Supporting the partner with what their customers need
- Working hand and hand with the partner & the client
- Being the "expert" on RingCentral's products to educate partner and prospect.
The CSS provides for the client and partner:
- Knowledge and insight to the RingCentral product and process
- Proper resource alignment (Sales engineer, Support, Implementation advisors)
- Professional virtual demonstration of RingCentral's product using the RingCentral platform
- Accurate pricing and control discounts
- Assistance in moving the needle and progressing the process.
• Close, manage & drive opportunities to exceed quotas
• You'll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new
Customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
• Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline, including regular sales
• Convert new business on a monthly cycle
• Develop and execute account plans for key accounts
• Aggressively pursue and close new business, yet building trust, loyalty and solid
long-term relationships with key decision-makers
• Build and enhance customer relationships
• Deliver customer excellence in everything you do
• Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
• Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Solve problems and drive results
Qualifications & Skills
• 2-3 years of technology solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications,
• Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
• Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a
measured sales process
• Channel and Direct Selling Experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
• Entrepreneurial flair - ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
• BS degree, continued training and education preferred
• SalesForce.com proficiency
What we offer:
• Base + Uncapped commission plan
• 100% free benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
• Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
• Presidents Club, Referral Payouts
• A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
• Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
Now, a little more about us...
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a (mature) start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. Easier to manage and more flexible than on-premise communications systems, RingCentral's cloud solution meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces, while eliminating the expense of on-premise hardware and software.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
Compensation Based on Experience.