Channel Sales Director at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Director Channel Sales SpecialistThe Channel Sales Specialist is an integral part of the GHX ePay sales process. This role partners with field and channel sales leadership to develop strategies to support the sale of GHX solutions while providing product sales support in closing new business. The Channel Sales Specialist Director will be responsible for defining and implementing the ePay Partnership Model to develop and deliver functional and technical expertise to facilitate the presentation, scoping and closing of partner sales deals.The Channel Sales Specialist team supports the sales team by presenting/demonstrating GHX payables solutions to prospects, customers, channel partners and at industry conferences. They are also responsible for understanding and capturing the customer's technical requirements for accurate deal scoping and setting up the delivery teams (channel and direct) for success in implementing GHX payables solutions. Successful candidates will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the sales process, an above average ability to collaborate with internal and partner cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.Responsibilities
- Define and implement the GHX ePay best practice presales engagement model for partner account strategy, deal construct, pipeline review, and sales cycle, to gain efficiency and drive presales effectiveness for our channel partners.
- Develop the partner client needs assessment and delivery model to identify business process improvement opportunities for clients.
- Standardize the presentation and delivery of assessment findings to prospects, clients and channel partner reps to validate sales opportunity and advance sales based on ROI.
- Establish a standardized model to support the creation and delivery of sales presentations as needed by Sales or Channel Partners specific for the partners unique value prop.
- Develop and build the channel partner specific functional solution demonstrations to persuade clients that the partner solution construct best satisfies their needs.
- Define and implement the response model for functional and technical components of RFI's and RFP's to validate decision criteria for a specific bank channel partner.
- Standardize and deliver training modules for GHX ePay Channel Partner sales and operational teams.
- Establish the framework to ensure smooth transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and driving a new business model with a cross-functional and process-driven approach.
- Proven history of successfully working effectively with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels, both internally and with customer organizations.
- Ability to validate customer problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency and value.
- Ability to present technologies as business solutions with competitive and hands-on knowledge.
- Must possess knowledge of key industry and business processes, and ability to effectively interface at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical).
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Professional communication in written responses to emails, RFPs, and in reports.
- Ability to speak publicly in large and high visibility forums.
- Exceptional business acumen, presentation skills and selling aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree in business or in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience in technical Product Management, Sales, and/or Engineering
- Experience with various ERP Systems (e.g. Lawson, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- 8+ years Healthcare Finance/Payables knowledge
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Familiarity with CRM applications desired
- Sales consulting experience for payment or Healthcare software solutions
- Experience with GHX products and services is a plus
- Experience support selling Payables solutions
Read Full Job Description