Channel Operations Manager
ParTitle: Channel Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We're looking for an experienced Channel Operations Manager that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting edge, technology driven environment. This person will be a key contributor in shaping the success of RingCentral's Award-Winning Partner Program. This is a great position for a person who thrives in a high-growth environment managing data, sales systems and creating process. In this role, he or she will be a go-to person for providing day-to-day support for the Global Channel sales organization and RingCentral's sales partners.
- Manage and build Sales Rules of Engagement policies across internal and external sales teams.
- Develop and execute regular presentations with senior executives on key performance Indicators of the channel sales business.
- Become a subject matter expert across all channel sales tools and processes to provide daily support to channel managers and channel leadership.
- Interact directly with global strategic partners to understand business needs and drive enhancements to the overall operations experience for all RingCentral sales partners.
- Lead the operational measurement and execution of key short-term and long-term channel sales initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, finance, direct sales and IT to implement operational best practices.
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents across the business on a daily basis.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree required (finance, business, information systems preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in sales analytics and sales operations
- Must be comfortable in the development and delivery of executive-level presentations
- Experience with a technology, UCaaS or SaaS company
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and provide great work with limited supervision
- Strong knowledge of BI tools and SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Strong Excel skills including use of pivot tables and Vlookups
- Excellent time-management and decision-making skill with a strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to bring new ideas to the business.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonus
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.